Partnering with a third-party vendor for projects that require short-term human capital makes financial sense. Finding a great partner can be a challenge. A Google search for software consulting companies results in an overwhelming number of results. It is important to avoid a vendor whose main mission is to serve as a body provider; you want a partner that shares your values and is willing to share your risks and rewards. You want a partner with a development team expertise to deliver solutions you need when you need them, prudently manages your budget, and takes great pride in what they deliver.
If you put in the effort and find such a partner, the benefits will pay huge dividends. You will have quickly expanded your company’s ability to deliver product to market more quickly and effectively as your partner becomes an extension of your company and development team.
Some Key factors in choosing a partner
- Outline your needs and expectations; do they meet them.
- What is their development methodology?
- What is their expertise – no one company can be everything to everyone
- Talk to their leadership and development teams
- Ask tough questions – failed projects and partnerships, pricing, resource planning
- Ask for and call on their references
- Look for red flags – do you feel any hesitation?
- Is the partner aligned with your values and philosophy?
Read More- https://www.integrativesystems.com/dot-net-development-company/